Sunday 30 September 2007

Partaaaa

I didn't think I could party anymore. Without Husband. He makes everything cool. But he went to see Ian Brown tonight, so just maybe I could get it together and party. I was invited to cool Brica's party. Love Brica. Desperate to go. N who I live with was definately going to give me a ride. But, the area, whilst not sketchy, is not wholesome either, and his car broke, the diver's window will not go so he could not lift me and and Calvin, another boy from the course to the party. However, he told me about a party in Val Verde to go too, that his friends would be at. He gave me half a packet of fags he's had in his car since summer and told me to put it in my dress strap, a half drunk bottle of vodka, to be held throughout the night and a bracelet that his friend Golly had left in his car for 3 months. She could perhaps identify a friend of N's by it. Despite this being dubbed as 'one of the parties of the year' N was too shattered to come along, so all this paraphenalia was to help me meet people. However, the party was raided and broken up by the police. Boooo. It hadnt even gone on that long. However, it was cool, I danced and drank vodka and cranberry. It felt very odd to party without Husband, almost not possible. I like to drink and let my hair down with him around, then I have someone to snog, too. It just feels weird to deal with a party atomosphere without him. But, just so you know, I still have it, I can party. The party was a bit rubbish though, a bit undergrad. Anyhoo, managed to get home, few vodkas later and I'm typing this. Goodnight! Bed now!

No comments:

Post a Comment