Saturday 21 July 2007

I've got it all to do

Today I am posting a blog, that I intend I will read in the future and laugh at. I'm sure, if I ever get there, that this summer will just seem so far away in my mind. But, going through this summer is just horrible, in many ways. I must clear out all my stuff, sell on ebay to make money, make a note of what is going and what I might want to get the Husband to bring when he comes out. Me and the husband need to get visas. I need to find flights that are affordable - soon - for me and Dad. I need to make money. I need to find money for my fees. Its just so horrible its comedy.

I have to say though, that various people have really helped, and that of course, humbles me. Help has come in terms of giving me a good bit of well paid work. Also, over the phone counselling that I am doing the right thing and that the money will sort itself out. Belief and support that this massive change and move is a good idea. My doctor also was so interested in my plan, he did not charge me for my medical exam, which was supposed to be £90. All that good will is so great. So why then, does the one bit of negativity, rankle so much? I emailed someone asking for help, and I have heard on the grapevine that my request offended them. And actually, someone recommended I get in touch, and said that it would be ok. It is difficult, being in need. I don't want to need help, but I do. I just don't have the money.

Oh how I will laugh, when I read this back.

No comments:

Post a Comment